Introducing; a fantastic, modern set of 6 fairy tale big books! These 6 new big books have been carefully created to provide fun, engaging stories for children, while teaching them important morals in alignment with the Early Years Learning Framework. Children will learn about stranger-danger, greed, hard work, bullying, belonging being becoming, trust and more. These books have been re-imagined so that there are no gruesome endings like there are in most traditional fairy tales, but instead teach more appropriate lessons relevant to today’s modern society – you’ll love what happens to the big bad wolf in Little Red Riding Hood, while the ending in The Gingerbread Man is open for interpretation, allowing for involved class discussions. Each book features big, bright, happy illustrations in a cut-out texture style and fun, recognisable characters. These fairy tales are some of the most exciting big books out and are a valuable resource for the classroom.
This big book set includes:
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff Fairy Tale Big Book
- The Little Red Hen Fairy Tale Big Book
- The Three Little Pigs Fairy Tale Big Book
- The Ugly Duckling Fairy Tale Big Book
- The Gingerbread Man Fairy Tale Big Book
- Little Red Riding Hood Fairy Tale Big Book
- 8 FREE Large Emotional Fairies Posters
Books are printed in Australia. Big books measure 31cm x 41cm. 16 pages.